We may change this policy from time to time. When we do, we will update this page. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. We highly recommend that you check this page frequently for any changes. This policy is effective from February 2012.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Non-personal identification information, which may include details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, browser data, ISP data, and other communication data
- Personal identification information, which you provide to us by filling in forms on our website, such as newsletter signup, information request, or order placement. Information may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information
Our Site may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file placed on your hard drive for record keeping and tracking purposes. Cookies allow our Site to respond to you as an individual and to tailor your experience to your needs.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us and to effectively support your needs
- To process transactions. Information provided will only be used to service your order and will not be sold to third parties
- To email you. Email addresses provided for order processing will only be used to respond to inquiries and to send information and updates pertaining to the order. Email addresses compiled from newsletter opt-ins may receive emails that may include company news, related product and service information, industry news, etc. Newsletter subscribers can opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To notify you about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We may contact you by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature
- To improve your Site experience. Aggregated user data may be analyzed to determine ways to improve or change our services
Storing Your Personal Data
We store your data on our secure servers and adopt appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This may include our subsidiaries, our holding company, and its other subsidiaries (if any). When legally required, we may also disclose your information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information. We may share generic aggregated demographic data regarding visitors and users of our Site with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this site, you consent to the policy outlined above. Please do not use this Site if you are not in agreement with the policy. Your continued use of the Site following any changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of any policy changes.